Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Bill can't stand to sit in the house with nothing to do on his days off. I, on the other hand, have no problems doing nothing with my days off. Anyway, on the days I have kids and Bill is off there really isn't much he can do in the house except sit around. So, instead of going crazy with me and the four kids today, he decided to get outside and do some work. Next thing you know, he's completely emptied the shed to reorganize it. He's done this several times with other things in storage (my things) when he's off and it drives me nuts, so I was thrilled when he decided to occupy his time with his shed. Although it didn't feel like spring around here today, he definitely did his share of spring cleaning.

Do you think my husband has enough gas cans?? There are two more out of frame on the porch.


All cleaned out and ready to be swept.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment