Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bowling and Bubbles

Yesterday was a gorgeous day out, even if a little windy. We took advantage and got some bubbles and a plastic bowling set to play with outside. Our time out was short, but Brooke had a blast. I was about to pull my hair out though.
Weightless plastic bowling pins + uneven ground + lots of wind = I HATE plastic bowling sets!


This arrangement didn't last long


She's a pro

Summer loves playing in her dome sun-shade. I couldn't get her to stay in her Bumbo seat. For the first time, she managed to pull herself out of it. At least she did it on soft ground the first time. Now I know not to leave her alone over a hard surface in it.

Who doesn't love bubbles!!
Hope you all enjoyed the great weather if you're in OKC

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment