Friday, September 11, 2009

A Week In Pictures

A few (or more) pictures from our week...

Summer, stripped down, trying to wake her up. She's laying on her "Grammy quilt." I'd been meaning to post a picture of this anyway. This is the quilt my mom made her. She makes one for every grandchild and we lovingly call them "Grammy quilts" thanks to cousin Dylan.
Brooke was having a great time "cooking" in her "kitchen." She wouldn't let me get any more pictures after this.
Some Summer and Mommy time. I was trying to get her smile on camera...didn't happen.
Wednesday afternoon we had a great session of silly time. Brooke was in quite a mood.
Funny faces with Daddy.

Daddy and his girls

This is a terrible picture of me, by I love the expression on Brooke's face. I don't know what got in to her, and she'd never done this before, but she kept climbing all the way up my back until she was on my shoulders.

The girls

Wednesday night was dinner with Jesika and Hannah.

Brooke and Hannah enjoyed popsicles after dinner.

And then a session of nail shop

"You want, I do you fingers too? Only five dolla mo."

Loves from Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pic of you and the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you have such a beautiful family!! Thanks so much for sharing your life with us!

    ReplyDelete