Thursday, June 3, 2010

Goody!! Two Shoes

This is a recent trend around our house and out and about these days. It all started last week when we were getting ready to go to the zoo. Bill told Brooke to go and get some shoes and told her to get something comfortable that wouldn't hurt her feet. A few minutes later she comes to show me that she chose one black flip-flop and one purple striped flip-flop. I asked her if she was sure that's what she wanted to wear ALL day as we wouldn't be home until much later after visiting family. After stressing to her that she would not be able to change them once we left the house, I asked her again if she was sure that she wanted to wear two different shoes all day. This time she looked a little worried and asked me, "They gonna hurk my feet?"
No, Brooke, I promise they won't hurt your feet, but they will boost your creativity and independence!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment